Re: Netscape 4.71 Is Rock Solid & Fast!

Same here, also had a big headache with it when i changed my user password and tried
to change my pop password on my local machine netscape kept bombing out, when i
entered my password.
It doesnt seem to be able to remember news settings at times ive had news servers
dissapear and then only to reappear on startup. ????
It doesnt go to the specified download folder, and browsing to another location wipes
the file names, sheees almost makes me consider IE5 good thing Mickeysoft hasnt
ported it :)

Unfortunately ive gotten used to netscape( the interface not the ^$&%* bugs ), just
fed up by "is it safe to close this windows brrrr"
 will see when opera comes out.