Re: debs to reinstall glibc

*- On 13 Oct, Brian J. Stults wrote about "debs to reinstall glibc "
> Can someone tell me which deb files are needed to reinstall glibc?  I'm
> using potato.  If you need more information, just let me know.  I assume
> I can just download the files and then use dpkg to reinstall.

libc6

Since you already have it installed you will have to use dpkg -i to
install it over the top of its self.  Apt and dselect wont install it if
you have the most current version installed.

Brian Servis
Mechanical Engineering              |  Never criticize anybody until you
Purdue University                   |  have walked a mile in their shoes,
servis@purdue.edu                   |  because by that time you will be a
http://www.ecn.purdue.edu/~servis   |  mile away and have their shoes.