Re: Debian Install Question

I don't quite understand what is wrong here, but I know that FIPS makes 2
DOS partitions.  When I FIPSed my hard drive (back in the days) I then
deleted the new partition and made 1 linux and 1 swap.

Hope that is relevant.

--
"I already have all the latest software."
     -- Laura Winslow, "Family Matters"

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Advertising Policy: http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/spamoff.htm
GnuPG Public Key:   http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5  695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0