Re: Netscape 4.71 Is Rock Solid & Fast!

iehrenwald@earthlink.net wrote:

> Does it fix the problems that make me hate Netscape so?  The Java that
> crashes/freezes NS, the DNS lookups that freeze NS, the random crashes if
> you don't close windows in the correct order, etc.
>                 --Ian Ehrenwald
I tried it out using several of the java demos at the sun website in
particular the solidworks site. I also was runing a shockwave and a
flash website at the same time. It did finally bog down and freeze up
with 5 windows open running shockwave, flash, realvideoG2, and java
demos at the same time. I'm pretty impressed.
John Foster
AdVance-Computing Systems
ICQ# 19460173