wine dependencies

Has anyone else noticed that wine depends on libgl1, but that package is
no longer available?  What happened here?  Is libgl1 no longer needed for
some reason?  Does anyone still have this package because it's not on the
debian site anywhere.

								Rob

ratirh@lore.cs.purdue.edu   1999-00 |
Aka Khyron the Backstabber          |       L    I  NN N  U U  X X  O
ICQ# 2325055                        |       L    I  N NN  U U   X
                                    |       LLL  I  N  N  UUU  X X  O
"Shackles cannot keep me bound      |          Those who can, do.
 forever.  I'm outta here."         |