Re: latest version of kernel package is broken in potato

By the way, has anyone else had the problem when installing kernel
packages with dpkg, it freezes up on "Setting up kernel-image-blah...".  I
have to open up another terminal and kill dd (something to do with
/dev/ptmx).  Anyone know a fix to this?  I use the Unix98 ptys, and I
think that's the problem, but how do I fix it?

--
"I already have all the latest software."
     -- Laura Winslow, "Family Matters"

Dwayne Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Advertising Policy: http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/spamoff.htm
GnuPG Public Key:   http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5  695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0