HP All-in-one drivers

Dear All,

I have been trying to track down Linux software to run an
HP all-in-one LaserJet 3100. Under windoze it creates two
virtual Comm ports that the OS talks to, one for the
printer, one for the fax (in my case COM6 and 7). The
hardware is connected to LPT1, which is monitored by the
"jetsuite" software, which allows you choose whether to
scan or fax a document in the feeder, and set up various
other parameters.

For this reason I don't think that I can use the standard
HP LaserJet driver. I suppose it may be possible to run the
windoze software in a window, but I suspect I will have
problems with mapping the ports.

Do you guys know of a solution (or a Linux version of the
software)?

Hope you can enlighten me,

Marco van Beek.