Re: Location of old Debian packages?

*- On 11 Oct, Neil Parry wrote about "Location of old Debian packages?"
> Does anyone know if there's an archive of old Debian src packages anywhere?
> I'm looking for lilo_17 as I need to recompile for partition-rewrite support
> which has been disabled in later versions.

Look at the bottom of http://www.debian.org/

 Old versions of Debian

 Debian 1.3 (codenamed Bo) and 2.0 (codenamed Hamm) can be found at
 ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian-archive/, ftp://debian.midco.net/debian-archive/,
 ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/debian/dists/ or http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/.

Brian Servis
Mechanical Engineering              |  Never criticize anybody until you
Purdue University                   |  have walked a mile in their shoes,
servis@purdue.edu                   |  because by that time you will be a
http://www.ecn.purdue.edu/~servis   |  mile away and have their shoes.