Re: Netscape installation...

    Jean-Yves> On Sun, Oct 10, 1999 at 12:33:59PM -0700, aphro wrote:
    >> i always grab the original netscape from ftp2.netscape.com and use
    >> netscape's installer (untar the file, cd to the dir and run ./ns-install)
    >> then run /usr/local/netscape/netscape (or make a link to it in your $PATH)
    >>
    >> but thats me :)
    >>
    >> nate

    Jean-Yves> I did like like you, and I didn't encountered the various problems
    Jean-Yves> people are talking about. Actual version is 4.71, and its working
    Jean-Yves> pretty well (much more than 4.5 :)

    Jean-Yves> JY -- Jean-Yves F. Barbier <jybarbier@wanadoo.fr> Simulations are
    Jean-Yves> like miniskirts, they show a lot and hide the essentials.  --
    Jean-Yves> Hubert Kirrman

I did like you and Nate but I DID get the problems, ie. error: cannot load
libXt.so.6.

Is there something that's missing (not installed) at the Debian end of things?

--
Jordan Howarth					mailto:jordan.howarth@cmis.csiro.au
CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences	Ph:  (07) 3214 2465