Re: Lotus Notes

Hi Jim,

I haven't done this and take it that you mean the client app.

I did hear of someone using Notes under Wine but it may have been an older version than the current one.

The other alternative that springs to mind is vmware.

You may have more luck asking on a news group or perhaps there is some list that caters specifically to business users of Linux.

Good luck,

Steve