Re: how do i NAT a legacy network ?
- To: "Debian Users" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: how do i NAT a legacy network ?
- From: "venu" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 12:05:59 +0530
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
Steve George wrote:
>You can use something called port forwarding to allow access to the web server
on the LAN >from the Internet. I cannot stress too heavily what a bad idea this
is since if the
steve, i am planning to use STATIC NAT instead ... any experiences on this ?
>To be honest if you have FW-1 in and a support company that is reliable I can't
see what >advantages there are to throwing it out in place of Linux.
FW-1 that we have is an eval copy !!