Re: Potato: frozen?

Carl Fink wrote:
> I know that as a policy, Debian doesn't have release dates, but can we
> get a *hint*?  Is potato even frozen yet?  I mean, I heard *months*
> ago that the only problem remaining was a problem with Perl
> installation, and surely that's fixed by now.
>
> Sorry if you're seeing this twice:  I sent a similar message a couple
> of days ago yet, and it hasn't appeared on either the newsgroup or the
> web archive.
---end quoted text---

Carl,

Your message was replied to on this list, but I don't think that you're
aware that the newsgroup isn't the official Debian list.  The traffic on
this list isn't mirrored to the newsgroup.

If you'd like to subscribe, send an email to:
	debian-user-requests@lists.debian.org

with the subject line 'subscribe'.

Otherwise, you might ask people to cc their replies to you.

As to the potato freeze date, it's November 1.

--
Regards,
Steve

Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                 Reboots are for kernel and hardware upgrades.