Re: ...Bridging or Routing - Which With DSL?

On Fri, 8 Oct 1999, Art Lemasters wrote:

>      Thanks William, but my access provider has given me the option
> of going either way, so the decision has yet to be made.  I have

Interesting.

In that case, it probably doesn't make a lot of difference which you use.
Things will probably be simpler if you use bridging - routing can
occasionally upset the behavior of certain programs (especially games) and
can make incoming connections difficult.  Of course, that doesn't have to
be that way, but it can.