Weird SO5.1 problem

I've been stumped on why SO5.1 hasn't been working on my machine and on a
whim, I did a ps aux | grep soffice while it was loaded.  What I found was
over 10 instances of soffice.bin running.  When SO quits, those all die.
Is this Star Office's normal behavior?  It seems kinda odd to me that that
many soffice.bin programs would be open at once.

								Rob

ratirh@lore.cs.purdue.edu   1999-00 |
Aka Khyron the Backstabber          |       L    I  NN N  U U  X X  O
ICQ# 2325055                        |       L    I  N NN  U U   X
                                    |       LLL  I  N  N  UUU  X X  O
"Shackles cannot keep me bound      |          Those who can, do.
 forever.  I'm outta here."         |