Re: [Linux: X-Terminal] with Debian possible ???

Michelle Konzack wrote:
> OK, I like to make the X-Terminals bootable from Floppy with SYSLINUX
> and then I like to work in a Ramdisk of 16-30 MByte and the possibility
> with Audio/Video Streaming.

You'd need to get bootpd, rarp, tftpd, named running.

BTW, why would you need a ramdisk of that size...?

> Today in the Afternoon I had installed an X-Terminal,
> but on a 120 MByte Harddisk...

I think that would be an excellent configuration for X-Terminals. As far
as I know, Linux doesn't support swapfiles that are mounted via nfs, so
the local disks could be used for storing swapfiles.

Oki