Re: Last potato linuxlogo

Hi,
Changelogs and bug reports are very helpful...

I found this line in /usr/doc/linuxlogo/changelog.Debian.gz:
* Added the original swirl files to the debian directory (Fixes #46588).

The bug report link (http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/46/46588.html) mentions the
swirl is back in the source package. So it looks like a re-compile is needed in
order to get it back.

Chris Schleifer