Printer suggestion

Hello,

I am interested in buying a printer, but I want to avoid as many
installation problems as posible. For this reason I would appreciate if
someone could advice me about a mark and a model.

What do you prefer? An epson printer (highest resolution but expensive
to mantain), a HP printer (very robust but lower resolution) or a
Cannon/Oki/... printer (secondary marks that are cheaper to mantain).

Take into account that:
1) Most of the time I am going to print postscript documents (with
graphics included) generated by latex.
2) The printer will be installed in my home computer, so I will use it
very few times each month.

Any suggestion will be carefully considered.
Thanks in advance,

                  Manuel Arenaz