RE: Last potato linuxlogo

> Until this evening I had linuxlogo displaying the pretty debian swirl. However
> after the latest potato update I noticed this had changed to a pengouin, which
> looks very ugly on my screen (the default is squeezed because of the
> resolution, and the banner mode does not look nice because of my fonts). Is
> there some hidden option to have it display the debian logo again, or do i
> have to downgrade it?
I had that very same problem. First I had the penguin, then I upgraded linuxlogo
and got the nice swirl and then after I upgraded again, I got the penguin back.
When I looked for all the images I could use (I think linux_logo --help is where
I found out what those were), none of them had the swirl. I'd appreciate knowing
why that happened too.

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@gigabee.com  ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx  http://www.bgrafyx.com