Re: Splitting debian-user (was Re: DO NOT UPGRADE TO POTATO...)

On Wed, Oct 06, 1999 at 05:16:59AM -0400, Ed Cogburn wrote:

[...]
> 	I'm not strongly for or against.  I could certainly live with another
> mailing list, but whatever we do, lets leave debian-devel to the
> developers.

     I agree, Ed.  ...developers and future developers.  :-)  Hmmm.  A
new list called "debian-unstable" or even "debian-test" (which might be a
little more appealing for Web surfers who see the list info) might not be a
bad idea, though.

Art