RE: So whos going to ALS

On 05-Oct-99 Johnie Ingram wrote:

> ... and would be willing to help at the Debian booth (#503, community
> pavillion, check it out), or who knows good places to stay at in
> Atlanta?  Or who wants to planepool with the Novare team from Dallas?

Joey Hess and myself are going.  We have one extra space in the hotel room.
Preferably for a Debian developer, preferably one who needs to save the money.

We have two double beds and currently three people, a fourth is welcome.  If
you want a spot on the floor, well that can be arranged as well (-:

We arrive Wednesday night at 7:30pm, so room is available from Wednesday night
on thru Saturday night.