Re: ipchains ip-masquerading configutation

On Tue, Oct 05, 1999 at 09:12:51AM -0600, markzimm@rmi.net wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> I would like to know if there is a standard place to put the ipchains
> commands for ip masquerading so they get executed at boot time. For now,
> I stuck them in /etc/init.d/bootmisc.sh but if there is a more customary
> location for them I want to put them there so that they don't accidentally
> get blown away during a package upgrade.
>
> -- Mark Zimmerman

Hi Mark,

Mine are loacated in the regular directory: /etc/ipmasq/rules.
I only have one file.def, containing all the rules, the ipmasq is
launched in /etc/rcS.d, as # 41 link.

JY
--
Jean-Yves F. Barbier <jybarbier@wanadoo.fr>
 "A word to the wise: a credentials dicksize war is usually a bad idea on the