Using dselect

I am trying to understand how to use dselect to install packages. When I start dselect and select the "select" option, the list I get looks like there are many packages that will be installed - for example, all of the required packages.

Since these have already been installed (as part of the initial install of the OS), how to I tell dselect that I only want to install a particular package (in this case XFree86). It looks to me that if I run dselect the way it apprears that all of the packages marked for installation will be installed, including the one I want installed. Is this true? What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for you help.