Where's the HOWTO's?

According to the FAQOMATIC I'm reading, I should be able to find a howto
in /usr/doc/HOWTO if I have installed the doc-linux-text package. So I
just installed it, and there is no /usr/doc/HOWTO directory that I can
find. I went into dselect to look at the package description, but it
doesn't indicate where the files are installed.

Did something go wrong with the install (with no error messages that
I saw)? Or is the FAQOMATIC wrong, in which case, where can I find the
HOWTOs?

Thanks!