Re: How to filter this list?

Hello,

I am interrested in filtering the incoming mail. On my opinion, my situation is quite
different from the explained in this thread. I am the administrator of a PC K6-3
400MHz running Debian Linux. I use a mail server (mercurio.des.fi.udc.es) to send and
receive mails.

[mercurio:/home/des/becarios/arenaz]$ uname -a
SunOS mercurio 5.7 Generic sun4m sparc SUNW,SPARCclassic

My question is: What do I need in order to filter the incomming mail received in the
server? Can I manage using "elm"?

I am currently using "netscape messenger" to filter the mail, but, first, I have to
download the mail to my machine and, second, perform the filtering action by hand. You
can imagine that this a tedious and embarrasing task.

I would be very grateful if you could help me.

Thanks in advance,

                   Manuel Arenaz