DNS and IP MASQ

I have a server that dials into the internet with a client attached on a home network.  My IP MASQ is working and the
client can connect to the internet, but only using IP Addresses.  The client cannot connect using domain names.

So , the connection is  10.254.2.2 --eth0--->  10.254.2.1----ppp----> internet

If I type nslookup from the server I get:

Default Server:  ns2.us.prserv.net
Address:  165.87.201.244

I'm really not sure where this comes from but I know that if I remove it and put something else in it's place I am not
able to browse the web or fetch email.  What can I try so that the client can connect via domain names and not just
IP Addresses?

Lance