Re: loop devices?

Hi,

Hmm well I msut be thick or ir is broken.
I've asked in about 4 irc channels, searched dejanews, FAQ's etc and no-one seems to know hot os use it.
I grabbed the code and it looks like (from my poor understanding) as if it is trying to get a single long digit and then does a isxdigit() on each.  However no matter what I do I get told the parameter is wrong.  I am stuck :-(

Other than mailing the maintainer (which seems silly) I dunno what to do! :-(