Gnome-objc configure problem

Hi All,

Running a Debian 2.2.12/Glibc6 system. Configure for gnome-objc-1.0.40
stops with a "Objective C required but none found" error. I have the GCC and
Gobjc packages installed. What flags do I need to send to configure to get it to
recognize the compiler?

"CC=egcc CFLAGS=-O2 ./configure" doesn't fly on my box.

For referance;

Two tests on gnome-libs-1.0.40 fail also " make check"
metadata.test     PASSED
parse-path.test   PASSED
skel.test         PASSED
split.test        FAILED
trigs.test        FAILED

There also seems to be a problem with -lpthreads.

TIA,
Mike

| Mike Nachlinger         BAC Travel Director |
| (408) 446-9914    mnach@tassajara-group.com |