Re:

Dave Baker <dsb3@earthlink.net> wrote:

|> The debian homepage: http://www.debian.org/releases/stable talks
|> about the new version of apt being available from netgot.net's home
|> page.  Clicking the link gives a 404 and searching through the site
|> doesn't show it anywhere.
|>
|> Does anyone know where this can now be downloaded from?

If I understand correctly the most recent version of apt is  0.3.11
(this is the version in potato).

The version currently in stable (i.e. 2.1r3) is 0.3.10, which (again
if I understand correctly) is `just' a version of 0.3.11 compiled for
slink.

If I have this wrong, I hope someone more knowledgeable will correct
me.

Jim