Re: A GnuPG package for stable?

    C> Oh, I don´t feel your message was placed wrongly here.
        [snip helpful info.  Thanks!]

    C> PS: I see you are using (p)gnus: how would you conveniently
    C> make detached signatures with GnuPG? Mailcrypt v3.5.4 (which
    C> already supports GnuPG) doesn´t handle this, only clearsigned
    C> ones :-( I don´t want to switch my MUA!

In detached signatures you mean, MIME-PGP, right?  Unfortunately
MIME-PGP isn't supported by pgnus/mailcrypt yet.  I do hear of a
couple people working on it in the ding mailing list, but nothing
substantial yet.

Basically a few modifications have to be made to the gnus/mailcrypt
handle things, before the MIME stuff can be added in.  I'm looking
forward to it as well, since it appears to be a less obtrusive way to
sign messages.

--
Bruce Z. Lysik  <eldrik@logrus.com>   http://www.logrus.com/~eldrik
GCS d++(-) a-- C++ ULS+++$ P+++$ L++ E+ W+++ N++ w--- M-- V PS PE