bizarre dselect front end differencs...

Hello,

I have a couple of systems at home. One is an upgraded from hamm-slink box, and the other is installed as slink staright away.

Dselect on the first (upgraded from hamm) does not include the 'multi CD' option on the front end - this was of no consequence until I installed slink on another machine and it had the multi-cd option (without it, stuff from CD 2 gets out in 'obsolete/local' pacakages when CD 1 is being read).

I guess aomething screwed up on the upgrade, but both dselect --version and dpkg --version report the same version numbers on both computers.

I want the multi-CD option for dselect on both compoters

Help please,

Martin