Installing deb packages on top of UNIX

	Hi, I've been using Debian 2.0 for over a year in my home PC and I think
it's great. I like it so much that I would like to install it in the computer I
use in college, which is a SPARC running Solaris, now that there is a SPARC
Debian.

 	However, they won't give me permission to do it, so I would like to at
least install a few .deb packages (gtk+, the compilers...) on top of Solaris. Is
that possible, or must I get the source code and compile? Has anybody tried
this?

Thanks in advance,
Jaime Silvela