SB16 PnP CD-ROM

Hi,
	It appears that getting these SB PnP CD-ROMs has been
difficult for several newbies, including myself.  I finally got mine working

by installing from a DOS partition.  I duplicated the directory structure
of the first Debian CD on my DOS partition, included the *.deb files in
some of the more important-sounding subdirectories (base, utils),
and pointed dselect to my hard drive.  Once I got enough installed
to enable "gcc," I used the module written by Jeff Epler (thanks!), found
at:

http://www.roestock.demon.co.uk/isapnptools/README.ide

My CD-ROM works like a charm now, and I can get dselect to
install from CD.  It wasn't exactly elegent, but I was getting desparate.

Jeff J