fvwm/fvwm2 corrupts screen, other wms don't? X config problem?

Hi,

I noticed that when running fvwm2 (or fvwm) after a few window
drags, the screen gets corrupted.  The wierd thing is that I
do not see this problem when using wmaker at all.

Has anyone else ever seen this problem?  If so, any clues would
be helpful.  Perhaps fvwm/2 exercises the X Server more than the
other WMs, and I my XF86Config isn't as correct as I thought
it was?  Everything else (even Enlightenment) appears to work
OK.

Strange...

John