Re: mail and security

> Which reminds me -- why does debian still use the gnu locate, rather than
> slocate (secure locate) --

It's there all right:

 slocate           2.0-1                         H     25KB     59KB      utils
| a secure locate replacement                                                 |
|  This locate shows all files on your system that you have access to. locate |
|  only does the files it has access to(usually the ones nobody has access    |
|  to). If you install suidmanager this pkg will use suidregister.            |

\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/
      - and God said: nohup make World >& World.log &