Bind Problem : Another kind of idea !

Hi all,
I've seen that bind will become a problem in its future releases,
so, I'm now thinking that the non-US division is really stupid !
Why not syncing non-US and main ?? Only because this <sometimes stupid>
policy forbit it ?
So, let's change it !

I think the last US export restriction laws would arrange that, and even if
it doesn't arrange that, it's not a problem ! Why would tons of americans be
privated of a BIND in main, because of other countries's laws ?

THe packages that are in non-US should only contain a warning in their
description and the admin would be responsible for installing packages that
are forbidden by some countries ! I don't think debian should be privated of
the right to have a good dns server in the main section !

Maybe this idea is stupid, but if you don't convince me, I'll continue to
think that this part of the policy is stupid !

Sami

--
LL      II  NN   N  U   U  X  X     RRRR  U   U  LL     EEEEE  ZZZZZ    !!
LL          N N  N  U   U   XX      R  R  U   U  LL     E__       Z     !!