xemacs & <del>

Hi all,

I've a problem with the <del> key in xemacs. If I press <del> it does
the same as <backspace>, so deleting the character before the cursor
position. It happens in the console and under X (but not with emacs,
that works fine). What I have to do to make work both keys ?
So, <del> deleting the current character and <backspace> to delete the
character before the cursor position (this one works not).

Please, HELP. This is really annoying.

Thanks.