Re: How does it...

Text-based.

The extra features are multiple -- the package management is by far the best
I have ever seen in any product. (I haven't tried FreeBSD yet, though.. I
hear it is nice too. :)

The updates are far more often. (Security patches are released within hours
of finding the problems..)

There are far more debian developers than redhat developers -- meaning each
package gets more attention that their red-hat counterpart, as well as
updated more often.

Debian is not without its downsides though. I have yet to find them,
however. (teehee! ;)

As for the cheeziest, I hear doritos are the cheeziest. (Actually, what did
you mean? :)