Debian Progress and iBCS

Hi all!

I have Debian 2.1 running with the default 2.0.36 kernel. iBCS for 2.0.36
isn't available as a *.deb so I Debinized an iBCS Redhat RPM and installed
it. After moving things around to the proper directories,
modprobe iBCS
seems to work as far as I and lsmod know. However, trying to run _progres
produces a segmentation fault. I have this version of Progress running on
Debian 2.0 with a 2.0.33 kernel since there is an iBCS.deb for that kernel.
I suspect I'm missing some SCO libs but, from looking at the two machines, I
can't figure out what the differences are. The Progress version is 5.2 for
SCO. The SCO box is going to be retired along with the OS as soon as I can
get Progress running on the new Debian 2.1 box.

Any comments, leads or othr help very much appreciated...