Regex and memory gone.. was Re: spreadsheet (excel, WingzPro)

On Thu, Sep 16, 1999 at 10:52:17PM -0500, rich wrote:
 >I remember reading today / yesterday that someone had problems with
 >Wingz on a 48MB system... I just downloaded both Wingz and WingzPro,
 >installed them in under 5 minutes and both run very smoothly and quickly
 >on my 32MB 200Mhz Pentium I running Slink... The Excel and HTML import /
 >export functions seem to work flawlessly... Gnumeric (at least the
[...]

Ah, that was me.  Perhaps I set it up wrong?  Wingz complined about not
having libg++27 and libstdc++27.  Was I wrong to soft-link and ldconfig the
libg++2.7.2 and libstdc++2.7.2 libs to these?

The complaints then vanished and I then got the memory exhausted error from Regex.

Kenward