Re: Another Dselect cockup 2

Hello Dean and Brad

Thanks for the help, it seems to have worked. The original trouble was,
and still is that in order to get a number of applications (Wordperfect,
WindowMaker etc) working I`ve installed a mixture of libraries,some of
which just don`t get on together.At least according to deselect. However
now I`ve restored dselect to a functional state I can hopefully sort
these conflicts out one at a time. Fortunately Dean I didn`t proceed
with the choices which would have destroyed my system, mainly because of
the dire warnings given me  by dselect at the time.

Paul Walton
Cambridge
UK