Re: What happened to /usr/sbin/in.ftpd?

On Thu, Sep 16, 1999 at 10:29:56AM -0400, Kristopher Johnson wrote:

   After upgrading from slink to potato, I notice that
   /usr/sbin/in.ftpd is gone, and that the corresponding line in
   /etc/inetd.conf has been marked "#<off>#".  All the other
   /usr/sbin/in.*d daemons seem to still be there.

   Anyone know what happened, and what I should do to fix it?

I believe they are starting to seperate programs previously included
in netstd into their own packages.

apt-get install ftpd

Dennis
--