Help: Font Problem

I suddenly get a message from programs about a problem to find fonts.
As far as I can tell, it started when I change the atribute of the fonts
in kde to work with all charsets instead of iso-8859-1, but it didn't
save, and I changed it back, but to no avail.
 I also added 4 new
fonts but didn't restart the computer yet.
xfontsel gave me this message when  on startup, but runs and claims
finding 1820 font names:
Warning: Cannot convert string
"-ttf-globes-medium-r-normal-normal-*-160-75-75-p-*-iso8859-1" to type
FontStruct
Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
Warning: Unable to load any usable fontset

The main problem is with xemacs21 which suddently wont start at all
(segmentation fault) and gives this message:
Warning: Cannot
convert string "-ttf-web hebrew
monospace-medium-r-normal-regula
r-*-100-75-75-m-*-iso8859-1" to type FontStruct
Warning: Cannot convert string
"-ttf-globes-medium-r-normal-normal-*-160-75-75-p
-*-iso8859-1" to type FontStruct
Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
Warning: Unable to load any usable fontset

Fatal error (11).
Your files have been auto-saved.
Use `M-x recover-session' to recover them.

Please report this bug by running the send-pr script included
with XEmacs, or selecting `Send Bug Report' from the help menu.
As a last resort send ordinary email to `crashes@xemacs.org'.
*MAKE SURE* to include the information in the command
M-x describe-installation.

If at all possible, *please* try to obtain a C stack backtrace;
it will help us immensely in determining what went wrong.
To do this, locate the core file that was produced as a result
of this crash (it's usually called `core' and is located in the
directory in which you started the editor, or maybe in your home
directory), and type

  gdb /usr/bin/xemacs21 core

then type `where' when the debugger prompt comes up.
(If you don't have GDB on your system, you might have DBX,
or XDB, or SDB.  A similar procedure should work for all of
these.  Ask your system administrator if you need more help.)

Lisp backtrace follows:

  # bind (frame-being-created)
  make-frame(nil #<x-device on ":0.0" 0x2002>)
  frame-initialize()
  # bind (debugger debug-on-error command-line-args-left)
  command-line()
  # (unwind-protect ...)
  normal-top-level()
  # (condition-case ... . error)