Re: unsubscribing

Well, whenever I want to unsubscribe from a mailing list, I normally mail
the address given with a subject of "unsub" and two lines of
"unsub sarnold@willamette.edu
end".

Check that the capitalization is correct -- some mail servers are pickier
about it than others.

If all else fails, you can mail the human listmasters (their addresses are
given on the debian webpage..)