Re: HELP: best way to open a cvs server??

On Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 11:37:24 +0200, Bruno Boettcher wrote:
> i have to open a cvs-project to people outside my site, i looked at the
> documentation of cvs and found the pserver functionality, but also this is
> marked as a security breach for the system....

Check out the thread starting at
http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-9907/msg00004.html
in particular Joey's work at http://kitenet.net/programs/sshcvs/ .

HTH,
Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.