Re: your mail

On Mon, Sep 13, 1999 at 10:36:27PM -0600, tf wrote:
> hey list,
[...]
> packages.  But the included wm's (enlightenment, windowmaker, and
> ice) all have corrupted displays.  trying to start gnome-session
> resulted in error messages.  What's up?

what error messages? :)

> oh, one more:  do I have to specify *.cgi as a file type that
> netscape will load?  I can't get to my message board...

The .cgi gets taken care of at the server end of things, before netscape
gets involved. (Unless you are running the netscape servers, and that is
what you meant..)

That is a server config problem. What server do you run, how is it
configured, etc..?

Hate spam? See http://maps.vix.com/rbl/ for help
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!