Re: what are the "standard" programming tools available in Debian?

On Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 10:39:23PM -0500, rich wrote:
> Thanks Seth! It seems lately that many questions go unanswered, much
> less answered in such a thorough manner... I'm sure that your advice
> will help me...

Well, many are above my head, so I let them lie rather than give patently
wrong info. (Which doesn't prevent me from giving the direction to look in
if I think I have a clue :)

Although, there are so many questions and answers posted here each day (70
between the time I checked before bed, and when I woke up!) that I often
feel I will be duplicating or triplicating answers when I am so far behind
in the list. (There are actually about 100 messages in here I have yet to
read, and I doubt I will get to them ever..) So, sometimes when I know the
answer, I don't answer right away, but continue reading forward, hoping to
find an answer -- or hoping to remember at the end that someone wanted an
answer.

And the thing is, the problem is because people *are* so helpful.

hehe. :)

lovely bunch this debian crowd. :)