Re: E-mail client for POP3?

Well, I can't claim to know anything about mutt in relation to pop3 based
email, but if it is anything like directly-connected email, you have no
choice but to use mutt. :)

hehe. Seriously though, if you thought elm was nice, pine a bit gaudy but
liked the features, then mutt you will love. Elm users can actually move
over without relearning much (anything? aren't all elm keys supported under
mutt?) but the thing is just impressive.

Those GUI mailreaders might look nicer, but if you have more than about four
emails to read in a day, the text-based ones are worth it -- far more power,
ease of use, etc. (BTW -- if anyone does know of a gui-based email reader
that is nicer than mutt for sheer reading speed, etc, let me know! postilion
looks close, maybe in a few revisions... but then again, it would need a LOT
of keybindings. :)