Re: ACER CD-RW's

On Sun, 12 Sep 1999, lonewolf wrote:

> My question is simply this. Will Debian linux ever support ACER 6206a CD-RW
> drives in the near future.

>From the README of cdrecord 1.8a25:
--------------------------
Drives that have been reported to work or should work because
Andy MCFadden (see also http://www.fadden.com/cdrfaq/faq05.html) listed
them to be identical to working drives:

        ACER CR-1420C
        ACER CDRW 6206A

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are
      your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens
      are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than
      your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."
                               Isaiah 55:8,9