status of automated install

Some time ago, I saw a note on the mailing list about work progressing on
automated installs of Debian. I was just wondering how far along it is. I've
got about 150 workstations that run linux, and right now I have to use RedHat
because RedHat has an automated install. But I'm getting really sick and tired
of things not working properly on RedHat (most recently, in RedHat 6.0, NFS
has scr*wed the pooch), and I'm desparately waiting for Debian's automated
install so I can switch...

--
Scott Barker       scott@mostlylinux.ab.ca
Linux Consultant   http://www.mostlylinux.ab.ca/scott

Looking for a husband? Know anyone looking for a husband? Well, I'm looking
for a wife. See http://www.mostlylinux.ab.ca/scott/wife.shtml

Want a good deal on a personal computer in Calgary, Alberta, Canada?
Visit http://www.mostlylinux.ab.ca/scott/computers.shtml

[ Unsolicited commercial and junk e-mail will be proof-read for US$100 ]

"Experience is a dear teacher, but fools will learn from no other."
   - Benjamin Franklin