Re: OpenGL in Linux

Ok i haven't set it up in slink but i have in slakware and potato
go to idsoftware's quake 3 site (its in my dselect but i guess that just potato
) they will piont you in the right direction when you look fer q3 for linux
uncompress it and run make ... very easy and its a 1/2 second compile
and modprode it (file is 3dfx.o)

now only is sblive's install (errr bin) supported SMP i would be a happy camper.

reverend@chris.gunlingers.org